- Hydrogen Isotopes in Lunar Volcanic Glasses and Melt Inclusions Reveal a Carbonaceous Chondrite Heritage, Science
- Element abundances, patterns, and mobility in Nakhlite Miller Range 03346 and implications for aqueous alteration, Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta
- Comparing Climates: From Earth to Exoplanets, Astrobiology Magazine
- Hubble Finds Dead Stars 'Polluted' with Planet Debris, NASA
- Water on the Moon and Earth Came From The Same Primitive Meteorites, CIW
- Hearing: Exoplanet Discoveries: Have We Found Other Earths?
- House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology Subcommittees Review Search for Earth-like Planets
- House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology Discuss Exoplanet Research and Discoveries
Please follow Astrobiology on Twitter.