- Detection of Carbon Monoxide and Water Absorption Lines in an Exoplanet Atmosphere, Science
- A super-Earth-sized planet orbiting in or near the habitable zone around Sun-like star, astro-ph.EP
- Water Planets in the Habitable Zone: Atmospheric Chemistry, Observable Features, and the case of Kepler-62e and -62f, astro-ph.EP
- Small Planetesimals in a Massive Disk Formed Mars, astro-ph.EP
- The formation of systems with closely spaced low-mass planets and the application to Kepler-36, astro-ph.EP
- Mass-Radius Relationships for Very Low Mass Gaseous Planets, astro-ph.EP
Please follow Astrobiology on Twitter.