- Enhanced H2O formation through dust grain chemistry in X-ray exposed environments, astro-ph
- Fullerenes in circumstellar and interstellar environments, astro-ph
- Be abundances in cool main-sequence stars with exoplanets, astro-ph
- Information Content of Exoplanetary Transit Spectra: An Initial Look, astro-ph
- Astrometry and radial velocities of the planet host M dwarf GJ 317: new trigonometric distance, metallicity and upper limit to the mass of GJ 317b, astro-ph
- Revisiting the "radial-drift barrier" of planet formation and its relevance in observed protoplanetary discs, astro-ph
- Red Dwarf Stars: Ages, Rotation, Magnetic Dynamo Activity and the Habitability of Hosted Planets, astro-ph
Please follow Astrobiology on Twitter.