- Kepler 18-b, c, and d: A System Of Three Planets Confirmed by Transit Timing Variations, Lightcurve Validation, Spitzer Photometry and Radial Velocity Measurements
- Microfossils of sulphur-metabolizing cells in 3.4-billion-year-old rocks of Western Australia, Nature Geoscience
- Ocean-like water in the Jupiter-family comet 103P/Hartley 2, Nature
- Did Earth's Oceans Come From Comets?, ESA
- Piecing Together a Global Color Map of Titan, Saturn's Largest Moon, Europlanet
- Saturn's Geyser Moon Enceladus Shows off for NASA's Cassini, NASA
Please follow Astrobiology on Twitter.