- Early Archean serpentine mud volcanoes at Isua, Greenland, as a niche for early life, PNAS
- Corrigendum to "The upper atmosphere of the exoplanet HD209458b revealed by the sodium D lines: Temperature-pressure profile, ionization layer and thermosphere" [2011, A&A, 527, A110], astro-ph
- Optimizing exoplanet transit searches around low-mass stars with inclination constraints, astro-ph
- Chemical Homogeneity in the Orion Association: Oxygen Abundances of B Stars, astro-ph
- The effects of snowlines on C/O in planetary atmospheres, astro-ph
- SOPHIE velocimetry of Kepler transit candidates. V. The three hot Jupiters KOI-135b, KOI-204b and KOI-203b (alias Kepler-17b), astro-ph
- WASP-36b: A new transiting planet around a metal-poor G-dwarf, and an analysis of correlated noise in transit light curves, astro-ph
Please follow Astrobiology on Twitter.