Annual Meeting of the AOGS (Asia-Oceania Geosciences Society)
Taipei, Taiwan August 8-12, 2011
Abstract deadline: March 15, 2011
This session invites solicited, contributed, and poster presentations addressing:
(1) conditions on the early Earth that may have been necessary for the origin of life.
(2) subsequent events and conditions that may have contributed to the evolution of organisms and the development of Earth's climate.
(3) biological & geochemical characterization of extreme environments.
(4) habitability of extraterrestrial atmospheres, surfaces & interiors.
(5) methods or technological approaches for detecting biosignatures.
Contact: Dr. Louise Prockter (Johns Hopkins University, United States) email@example.com
Please follow Astrobiology on Twitter.