- HAT-P-25b: a Hot-Jupiter Transiting a Moderately Faint G Star, astro-ph
- HAT-P-17b,c: A Transiting, Eccentric, Hot Saturn and a Long-period, Cold Jupiter, astro-ph
- Detecting Oceans on Extrasolar Planets Using the Glint Effect, astro-ph
- Re-assessing the radial-velocity evidence for planets around CoRoT-7, astro-ph
- The Rossiter-McLaughlin Effect of the Transiting Exoplanet XO-4b, astro-ph
- About the possible role of hydrocarbon lakes in the origin of Titan's noble gas atmospheric depletion, astro-ph
- XMM-Newton observations of HD189733 during planetary transits, astro-ph
Please follow Astrobiology on Twitter.